Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Annual Ruderman Family Christmas Card 2015

The Annual Ruderman Family Christmas Card 2015



I have been a huge fan of Norman Rockwell since I was old enough to remember.  We started making these family "fun" Christmas cards in 2010 and I've always wanted to remake the Norman Rockwell painting depicting "I Saw Mommy's Kissing Santa Clause."



Unfortunately, Our son was already too old to remake this one.  As we were batting around ideas this year, I couldn't help but thinking what he would "text" his friends if we tried to remake that one!  Ha!  The idea was born.. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause in the year 2015! Perfect...

Some of the behind the scenes fun:  HA HA.. these guys are such good sports!!  You really have to pay attention to their expressions.. most of them are NOT because they are posing!   










Wishing you and yours all kinds of family fun this holiday season!! 
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment